CLOSE PROTECTION OPERATIVE
The training routine includes:
• Roles & Responsibilities of the Executive Close Protection Operative
• Threat & Risk Assessment
• Greek Law & Legislation
• Venue & Residence Security
• Search Awareness
• Operational Planning
• Reconnaissance, Route Selection & Planning
• Close Protection driving skills
• Communication & Conflict Management Skills
• Surveillance Awareness
• Physical Intervention Training
• First Person on Scene Medical Qualification (1 week additional).
Diaplous candidates will be assessed for practical and theoretical understanding of the key elements, of Close Protection, and the course will be concluded with an examination accredited by Highfield Awarding Body.
The duration of the course is 3 weeks and it takes place at the Diaplous training Centre in Athens.